Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Dad- Deric & I would like to say how much we love and appreciate everything that you do for us. You are a very special part of our circle and could not be whole without you. XoXo

We had the pleasure of entertaining my Father Saturday and Sunday as my Mother was out of town. My brother drove Mom down to Tucson for a Faith convention. We went shopping Saturday then went out for Lunch/Dinner at a little Chinese restaurant my Dad favors.

Deric is sooo attached to my Daddy. He gives him hugs & kisses for no reason. He holds his hand, always wants to sit on his lap, & drags him into his room & literally shuts the door.

Today was/is a great day as I spent it with my most fav guys in the whole world: Eric, Deric, & my Daddy. We fired up the grill & made steak, boneless chicken breast, chips w/fresh salsa, & my favorite: Mexican Shrimp Cocktail! All-in-all, I think the men had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin