Monday, July 27, 2009

Date Night: Groovin Addition

Saturday was our Date Night, couples addition. Nothing too snazzy, just a little Karaoke at our neighborhood Native New Yorker. We were joined by Kristina/Jason, MaryJane/Jay, Dana/Ed and we all had a blast.

This is a picture of Eric bringing down the house... again! He had complete strangers approaching him, shaking his hand, and actually friend request. There was a really nice couple who both also have an 18month old boy. They live in the neighborhood behind us and gave us an open invitation to their home for Football Sunday's. I am not sure why but we always seem to get such random friendliness by strangers. My mother says we have friendly faces and our easy going attitudes along with a little comedic flair makes people feel like they've known us for years.

Eric has such a nice voice, I really hope Deric inherits his talents.

MaryJane & Jay

Kristina & Jason

After reviewing the photos, I realized that I did not get a photo w/Eric & I, nor of Ed & Dana =(

1 comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin