Thursday, July 16, 2009

Play Date w/Jesse & Jenelle

Yesterday my parents picked up my neice and nephew and brought them over for a play date w/Deric. The were sooo happy 2c one another. This is the boys gave each other a (manly) hello hug then immediately went to the toy bins and dumped everything out. Their 1st choice has always been the big retractable Fire Truck or School Bus (2day was the Fire Truck).
I thought it was so cute that where ever the boys went, Jenelle was right behind. She may only be 6months but she can keep up.
Jen brought her 4th of July Tutu w/her so I had to snap a few photos. She looked Tutu Sheek!
Deric refused his own bowl of cerial and insisted on sharing w/Baby Jesse. Good thing he didnt mind and actually was feeding him - too cute!

Uh-oh... who's there? Here comes Jenelle ready to break bread w/the boys. After lunch, the boys returned to their toys. This was actually the calmest they were all day. I believe it to be fatigue setting in. Neither of the kiddos could/would relax enough to actually fall asleep for their nap, and believe me they were fighting it.

The kids left at 4:00 pm. I placed Deric in his high chair AKA "Papa Chair" for a light snack before taking him down for a nap but the poor little guy did not make it. He fell asleep in chair after just one bite. What a great day. I feel it is very important that these kids stay close and develope an ever lasting blond filled of childhood memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin