Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hide & Go Seek

When I was little, I use to love hanging out under my mothers dinning room table. This table sat 12, & was so long it seemed to go on for days. I remember imagining myself in my own little world. Once, my mother "lost" me. She looked all over the house & could not find me. She searched high & low & was about to notify the authorities when low & behold, my sister found me. Can u guess where? Yes, under the table. So to see my son following Mama's hiding little footsteps, was very warming to me & obviously brought back a these memories of my young life.

My mother gave me her antique solid mahogany wood table. Unfortunately, it was part of the loss we experienced in the fire of the storage unit right b4 moving into our new home. These are the legs of the table after the fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin