Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day






Mother's Day........................................................ Oh how Motherhood has changed my life, for the better. As I look back, I had a great life but little did I know that this little man had the power to fill a void in which I had no idea existed. I am soo blessed to have him in my life. Deric, thank you for choosing me 2b ur Mommy. U r the best gift God could have ever given me.

We drove out to Chandler for a Mother's Day BBQ hosted by Seli & Ralph (my sister & brother-in-law). Rib-Eye steak, chicken, macaroni salad, & good ol'baked beans were on the menu. While my Dad blended us SkinnyGirl Margaritas. We had a great day.

Oh & special thank u2 Eric & Deric for giving Mama the beautiful pair of Candle-like lamps I so very much wanted from my fav decor store, Kirkland's. And thank u2 my sister Selina, for the "Booty-Shorts" PJ's by Candies... sooo cute.... & Eric appreciates them as well ;)

Hats off to all the mothers in the world... Heres 2 u, & all u do.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Kirkland's...we could be so scarry together. LOVE that place!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin