Thursday, October 15, 2009

Sorry I've been away... Update

Wow, we've been really busy these past few weeks.  Deric's 1st visit to Peter Piper Pizza as a toddler.


Play Dates w/cousins Breanna & Viney



My niece Breanna's 5th Birthday Tink Party.


Eric's Karaoke Birthday Bash



And last but not least, caring for my son and babysitting little baby girl.

Life has been wisping by filled with not one boring minute.  I am going to try my hardest to continue to document our lives but in a more timely mannor.

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog! Love it! You have a beautiful family and I LOVE your tutus! So cute!!!!!

    If you are interested I am having a giveaway and try to have a new one every monday so if you would like to check it out go here: littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
    xo
    Priscila

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin