Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Spray Paint til u love it

Rustic, unfinished, and has a yuk appeal to it, I know. It sat there all alone and unwanted on the clearance rack for a steal at $4.00 but I see the potential. Nothing a little spray paint can't handle.

Before:After:

I love it! I used Espresso Brown and retouched the center with Black and what a transformation. Oh and when I say "I", I really mean "Eric" but, its my vision. There for what is mine is his and what he does I take credit for lol. I love wrought iron for the inside and outside of the home.

This piece really helped with the high vaulted ceilings we have. This is the view coming out of the lavatory. It really brings your eye upward and helps fill the empty wall which you really can't put just anything up there. Another clearance find at $3.00 each. It was previously a very dated brass color and oh so "fugly" (yes, that's a word in my book =) Again, I (aka Eric) spray painted it that same Espresso Brown and now, it is a classy modern piece. I think I am going to add these to our Guest Room which we named the Chocolate Room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin